Oct 17, 2008

No Guff 2: Triumph of the Obvioids


(Reuters) – Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is buying U.S. stocks, he wrote in an opinion column in the New York Times.
"A simple rule dictates my buying: Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful," Buffett wrote in the paper.
Buffett acknowledged the economic news was bad, with the financial world in a mess, unemployment rising and business activity faltering.
"What is likely, however, is that the market will move higher, perhaps substantially so, well before either sentiment or the economy turns up," he said. "So if you wait for the robins, spring will be over."

OH HOLY FUCK! How pedantic! The FUCKING BILLIONAIRE is buying flagging US Stocks!?!?!

I bet he's buying another mansion/jet/yacht, too.

Well geez, who figured it could be so simple? Maybe he's really going to spare a few million and buy into this Wall St. fire sale - GENIUS.

But wait, I have this crazy notion that even the profoundly retarded could figure this tactic out.
Let's see, I have BILLIONS OF DOLLARS... yup, check that off... I've already bought a little of EVERYTHING on the planet... uh-huh, got that covered... Now, with US stocks cheaper than they've been in years... I THINK I'LL BUY!
Is it any wonder why we sanctify rich c*nts like him? They're sooo smart. What's his next epiphany? Wear a seatbelt?

Warren Buffett? Fricking Jimmy Buffett could do this math.

I'd give the guy more credit if he told people to spend their money on whores.

I think the US should introduce a new tax - a federal one for being a smarmy, rich ass-fuck.

No comments: